Environment and quality
We protect the environment and the quality of work.
Respect for the environment in which we live and work is one of Zitac‘s top priorities. We rely on machinery with high technological standards, which helps us to reduce the impact on the environment, and at the same time increase the efficiency of the services we offer, as well as our profitability and competitiveness.
Zitac carries out audits of its quality management system, which is UNI EN ISO 9001 certified.
The quality management system allows us to issue statements of conformity for the most up-to-date hot-dip galvanizing standards, such as:
- UNI EN ISO 1461:2009 Hot-dip galvanized coatings on fabricated iron and steel articles – Specifications and test methods
- CEI 7-6 1997 Requirements for checking hot galvanizing by immersion on ferrous components used in lines and electrical installations
- ASTM A123/A123M:2009 Standard specification for zinc (hot-dip galvanized) coatings on iron and steel products
- ASTM A153/A153M:2009 Standard specification for zinc coating (hot-dip) on iron and steel hardware
- UNI EN ISO 14713:2001 Protection against corrosion of iron and steel in structures – Zinc and aluminium coatings – Guidelines – UNI EN ISO 10684:2004 Fasteners – Hot-dip galvanized coatings. UNI EN ISO 10684: 2004 Fasteners – Hot dip galvanized coatings.